Thursday, August 09, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Builds a Scene with Succulents!


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to a spotlight feature. I am playing with the Stamp Club set Succulently again. We all love succulents as home decor, so I thought I would use it to make my little scene. I did combine it with a previous stamp club set, Country Rustic. Let me show you...


STEP 1
I took a grey card stock panel and stamped the images in white ink. I did masking while stamping




STEP 2
Now I stamped the sentiment, which will form the display frame :) I simply hand drew the frame using a ruler and colored it with pencils.



STEP 3
I then used Prismacolor pencils to color the images. I did no line coloring :) Sorry about the glare in these photos.




Finally, I adhered it on my card base. Here is a look one more time:




I have used Succulently and Country Rustic

  

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.

Happy paper crafting!

8 comments:

  1. What a warm and cozy little scene! I love the rocking chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card - love the no line colouring using the white ink for stamping
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness - that layout is stunning! What great work - thanks for the great idea! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamping, masking, and colouring! Gorgeous work, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone šŸ˜ you guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)