SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Thursday, August 23, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Does a Pattern Play with Succulents!


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to a spotlight feature. I so love this set, Succulently, and I can't get enough of it. So here I am playing again, this time I was inspired by THIS pin on my Pinterest board and I wanted to incorporate those colors and patterns into my design :) Let me show you...


STEP 1
I picked up a few patterned papers and card stock to cut the frames. I picked up the patterned paper based on the inspiration image.



STEP 2
Now I simply stamped all the succulents and die cut those using their coordinating dies.



STEP 3
I colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils.



STEP 4
I then adhered each of the die cut pieces on a grey base and the succulents on them with some foam tape.



Finally, I stamped the sentiment in white ink to finish my card. Here is the card one more time...




I have used Succulently and Succulently Dies
   

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

8 comments:

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)