Thursday, August 23, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Does a Pattern Play with Succulents!


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to a spotlight feature. I so love this set, Succulently, and I can't get enough of it. So here I am playing again, this time I was inspired by THIS pin on my Pinterest board and I wanted to incorporate those colors and patterns into my design :) Let me show you...


STEP 1
I picked up a few patterned papers and card stock to cut the frames. I picked up the patterned paper based on the inspiration image.



STEP 2
Now I simply stamped all the succulents and die cut those using their coordinating dies.



STEP 3
I colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils.



STEP 4
I then adhered each of the die cut pieces on a grey base and the succulents on them with some foam tape.



Finally, I stamped the sentiment in white ink to finish my card. Here is the card one more time...




I have used Succulently and Succulently Dies
   

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

8 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)