Friday, June 21, 2019

Subscribe to RSM Magazine through STAMPlorations today!

Hey, STAMPlorations friends! I'm excited to share that STAMPlorations is now an authorized seller of RubberStampMadness subscriptions!

RubberStampMadness is the original rubber stamping magazine, started in 1979. Each quarterly issue includes how-to stories, profiles on stamp artists, examples of stamp art with information on how each piece was created, a calendar of upcoming events, and a report on the "Best New Stamper." Each issue also provides information on how to submit your artwork for future issues. Issues are 72-to-80 pages.

Subscribe today through STAMPlorations and you'll receive the Summer issue (#204) for your first issue (unless you specify that you'd like to start with the Fall issue, which will be mailed out early August). RSM ships worldwide and subscription cost includes postage.

When you subscribe (or renew your subscription) to RSM through STAMPlorations, you'll receive a gift -- your choice of STAMPlorations product (stamp, die, stencil, or clear stickers) with a retail/MSRP value of up to $12!

And just for our blog readers/followers, you can get a 1 year subscription at 10% off the regular price. I created a special page with links to the special pricing:



Happy stamping!


PS: I've been subscribed to RSM for about 3 years now and I can attest to the quality of this publication. I promise you won't be disappointed :o)

2 comments:

  1. Taking the leap to subscribe to my first ever craft magazine. I'm excited to get it. Thank you for the discount, too. [Bunny]

    Also, I have a gift certificate if you want to hold up on shipping the die I chose as my gift. If not, no problem.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)