Thursday, June 13, 2019

{Spotlight Project} A Little Wanderlust With Deepti



Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to a spotlight feature. Today I am playing with an older stamp club set, WanderlustI decided to make tags that can be added to the gifts for people who love to travel or may be we can send these as a reminder to those busy with routine that there is so much more to life :) Seeing the images in this set I was inclined towards making little scenes but with a difference. Let me show you...


Step 1 - I started out by stamping the jars on watercolor card stock.


Step 2 - I then masked and stamped the images that will make the focal of these scenes.



Step 3 - Next step was to water color these. When I saw the bicycle, I had to make those flowers. Since the scene is pretty tiny, I used the brush to paint my flowers directly. In the other two I simply created the skies.





Step 4 - I cut out tags from white card stock.


Step 5 - I then used the sentiments on this set to stamp the background.



To finish I adhered the fussy cut jars on to the tags.

Here is a closeup into each tag...





preview-Wanderlust  preview-JustBecause-DeesArtsyImpressions  preview-stamplorations-luggagetags

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.
Happy paper crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful little scenes you created and they look fantastic on the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little travelling mini-scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My..such creative travel scene tags and beautifully watercolored Dee. TFS Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to make tags just a wee bit different - these are stunning!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the versatility of your tags. They can be used so many ways...gifting, greeting, embellishing...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really unique! I never would have thought to put scenes in the jars. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Such a great idea to use the jars to create those sweet scenes as well as combining them with the stamped tags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my what great designs for tags - very creative

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)