SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Tuesday, April 14, 2026

Subscription Ambassador Open Call: Join the STAMPlorations Team!

Hi, STAMPfriends! I'm so excited to announce an open call for Subscription Ambassadors at STAMPlorations! I'm looking for a handful of US-based creative storytellers to join us for a 3-month term to showcase our unique Pick-Your-Stash subscription model.

While I love a good mystery surprise (like our $20 Mystery Grab Bags filled with at least $50 worth of STAMPlorations products), I believe that for a monthly subscription, the customer should be the designer. I'm looking for ambassadors who can show our community how fun it is to hand-pick a custom stash that fits their specific style.

Please note: While this is an ongoing open call, I may pause accepting applications once I have received a sufficient number of responses. If the form is closed, please check back at a later date, as I may re-open it as our team needs grow!


The Details
  • Term: 3 Months (with the option to continue after the term ends).

  • Creative Credit: You will receive 3 months’ worth of your chosen subscription plan (Paper Goods, Stencils, Slimline Stencils, or Clear Stickers).

  • Bonus Stash: You’ll also get $30 in additional store credit to pick the stamps, dies, or paper packs that best complement your subscription projects.

  • VIP Perk: A personal 50% discount code for your own shop use for a full 6 months.


Expectations

  • Share the Process: Every two weeks, share 2-3 high-quality projects using the items you hand-picked for the month.

  • Tell the Story: Help your audience understand why you chose those specific items and how they work together.

  • Mail Day Magic: Share a quick "Mail Day" photo or story when your custom selection arrives!

  • Branding: Add the provided STAMPlorations watermark to all project photos to help us maintain a consistent look.

Ready to Apply? 

Fill out the application form here: 

STAMPlorations Subscription Ambassador Application


I can't wait to see your "Pick-Your-Stash" style!





1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I just submitted my application. Can't wait to see the team.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)