New to CASEing? Take a look at how the STAMPlorations girls CASEd the talented Loll Thompson in this post here. You can CASE Loll's gorgeous card, CASE the cards made by the STAMPlorations girls (CASE the CASE), or CASE one (or all) of the cards in this post, this post here, this post here, and this post here.
We'll randomly draw a winner of a $15 gift certificate to the shop (or choice of 2 ARTplorations stencils) and also highlight the best CASEs. The Playground is open until April 5.
- Pick any card (or two, or however many) from the Inspiration Project posts that we publish throughout the month of March (March 9, 13, 23, 27, and 31) that you want to CASE. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.
- You can use any supplies you have. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products; products by other companies are welcome -- but please don't link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
- In your blog post, include the card you're CASEing as well as describe how you were inspired by it. Link back to the Inspiration Project post too.
- Don't forget to link up your CASE project(s) to the Inspiration CASE Playground!
- CASE as many cards as you want, so long as you have them in separate posts on your blog.