Sunday, March 22, 2015

{PREVIEW} April/May 2015 Stamp Club Set - MIXED MEDIA GRUNGE


Pretty soon March will be over and we'll be welcoming April. This means it'll soon be time for a new stamp club set! I'm excited to give a preview of Mixed Media Grunge!

MIXED MEDIA GRUNGE is a 5" by 7" stamp set that features 15 images that can be used to easily create projects that have that mixed media look. I'm a mixed media girl at heart and I designed this stamp set because I needed a quick way to add faux textures to projects and give them that mixed media look minus the bulk and messiness, especially when I don't have the time to linger at my craft table and spend hours playing with gesso, acrylics, watercolors, and various mixed media. This set certainly makes it easy to make artsy cards, ATCs, tags, or whatever else you can think of.

You've seen me take these fun stamps for a spin in a few projects (here, here, here, and here), but wait until you see the STAMPlorations girls take on these stamps! You'll soon be seeing their projects, and as usual you'll be inspired :o)

Mixed Media Grunge will be available to buy on the shop starting April 1. For the best deal on this set, sign up for the stamp club here. You'll be able to snag this set at our special club price, along with your choice of 2 stencils, other perks, and free shipping anywhere in the world.

If you're already a stamp club subscriber -- thank you so much! You'll receive this set when your subscription renews next month.

Have a great week, everyone! Happy spring!


13 comments:

  1. Yes I have seen this set on your awesome onelayered cards and I loved them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Love this stamp set! So many texture stamps in one set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to receive this set...love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These stamps will be on their way to you very soon, Carol! :o)

      Delete
  4. I think it´s time to become a member in the club,
    this looks such fantastic...
    and i love love love grunged faux backgrounds (so easy to handle)
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Sent you an email. Welcome to the club!! So happy you joined us :o)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I love these mixed media stamps! Perfect for art journalling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I had art journal pages in mind too when I was putting together this set :o)

      Delete
  6. Oooooh. Maybe I'll start an art journal. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - I have not done alot of mixed media but this set appeals to me in every way!! SO excited about this cool and fun set!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)