- Spritz some white card with Forest Green, Ocean Blue and Gold Artiste Spritzing Ink
- gather ARTplorations Stencil: Just Squares, Party Time and Party Mates STAMPlorations Stamps, Versamark and black Memento ink pads and your choice of embossing powders
- tape stencil down and sponge with Versamark
- remove stencil and sprinkle with embossing powders (Tangerine Kerpowder, Tropic Pink Blaze Cosmic Shimmer, Coconut Ice WOW embossing powders plus some left over I had)
- heat set and repeat
- stamp randomly using stamps from both of the above sets in black Memento
- wipe off excess ink from the embossed areas
Note the difference in both pieces. The first one uses the embossing powders separately, and in the second one they were all mixed in together.
I wasn't too bothered about the pieces of card remaining flat or not as I was going to die-cut shapes from them anyway.
- sprinkle lightly all over with black detail WOW and Enchanted Gold Heat It Up! embossing powders and heat set from underneath
This helps to blend in your stamping and gives a wonderfully textured distressed look as you can see from the close-up below.
- die-cut large circles and attach to chipboard circles
- add sequins, confetti etc (flat is best for coasters)
- coat with Mod Podge
For Bunting, I would have cut triangular shapes and attached them to cardboard. For the drink sleeves, I was planning to cut strips, attach name labels and would have either stapled them or added a piece of double sided tape to secure around the glass stem.
Here is another look at the finished set:
Celebrate well, whatever you do!