Tuesday, December 20, 2016

{Introducing} STAMPlorations Guest Designers for January-March 2017


Hey, STAMPlorations friends! Before we all take a short break to celebrate Christmas, I'd like to welcome our second batch of talented ladies who are joining us from January to March as guest designers. You will be seeing their projects beginning January. Please give them a warm welcome. I am thrilled to have them as part of the STAMPlorations family!

CAS Card Challenge Guest Designers

INA GREHAN
"My name is Ina and I live in Sunny Queensland Australia. I have been crafting for a several years now and have made many new friends in Blog Land.  There are so many products to entice us so there is always something new to try our hand at. I am a big fan of stamps/stencils and dies and don't mind getting my fingers inky."


LOIS BAK
“Hi, I’m Lois (also known as Clownmom because I’ve been collecting clown figures for a long time – and I’m a mom) coming to you from sunny Florida. I was introduced to crafting by my mom when I was a kid. I’ve gone through the gamut of various crafts (embroidery, macramĂ©, ceramics, counted cross-stitch) but found stamping about ten years ago at a Stampin’ Up workshop – and have never looked back. I love making fun-fold cards but recently widened my interest to include CAS. I do like the clean lines and white spaces of CAS cards. I also love to color; I’ve often said I’d make a great third-grader! I retired several years ago from being a full-time bookkeeper and spend much of my free time in my craft room. When I’m not there, you might find me with my nose buried in a book – I love detective novels. I have three grown children and eight grandchildren. I’m so happy to be part of the STAMPlorations team as a CAS guest designer and am looking forward to sharing my creations with you for the next three months.”


VICKI PARSON
"Hello, friends! I have been stamping longer than I can possibly remember! I have enjoyed drawing, writing, coloring and anything to do with crafts from the time I was a small child. I grew up surrounded by women in my family who loved crafts so it’s pretty much always been part of life. I wouldn’t know how to live without it! I’m a happily married stay-at-home wife to my very patient husband of 17 years. He let me stay home to raise my boys who are now grown young men working and finding their way in life. Most of my time is spent with my family and being there for them. When I have my own time, I turn to my stamp room and enjoy my time making and creating and sharing my paper craft designs. I hope you enjoy my projects for STAMPlorations as I’m very excited to take part as a guest designer for the start of the 2017 year!"


Theme & Sketch Challenge Guest Designers

CHRIS DRING
"Hello! My name is Chris and I live outside of Baltimore, Maryland with my DH Andy and our Golden-Chow fur baby, Colby. I started out paper crafting about ten years ago when my parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, and I made a scrapbook to mark that very special occasion. A couple years later I tried my hand at making cards, and I was hooked! There are so many techniques I want to try and not enough time in the day! LOL! I am amazed at how the paper crafting industry has grown by leaps and bounds throughout the last decade. I've met so many amazing fellow crafters and good friends along the way. I'm so thrilled and excited to be a STAMPlorations Guest Designer for the next few months!"


HELEN GULLETT
"I am an Indonesian, married to an amazing husband and we are blessed with 2 beautiful daughters. Now, we live in Ohio and I am a stay-at-home mom who volunteers her time as translator for a couple of organizations. I started my crafting journey when I was in junior high, then started scrapbooking when our first daughter was born in 2009 but now I more into digital scrapbooking. I started to love making cards since 2011 and until now I cannot stop making cards :D Besides scrapbooking and card-making, I love Bible Journaling and making other DIY/Craft projects, especially when it comes to making gifts for holidays. One of my things to do is to have crafting time with my daughters. I share more of my life, family, faith and crafting journey on my blog at www.helengullett.com Thank You so much!"


JERRIE MEAD
"Stamps, ink pads and punches are a few of my favorite things! My goal while making a card is to have fun and use up my stash! Having raised three boys, crafting was always a relaxing get away. Scrapbooking, stamping, sewing and cake decorating were my favorite."

And there you have it! 6 super talented crafters joining the STAMPlorations girls at the beginning of 2017. I'm excited to see what they'll bring to our little corner of blogland!

Before I end this post, I'd like to thank 6 amazing cardmakers. The last 3 months have been so much fun with them joining our little family as the first batch of guest designers: Carol, Harriet, and Stephanie for the CAS Cards Challenge and Elaine, Kathy, and Jessica for the Theme & Sketch Challenge. I'm pretty sure you'll still see them around here on the blog next year :o)


14 comments:

  1. Yay!! So excited and honored to be included here as a guest designer for the up-coming New Year!! I'm so happy and thrilled to be among some of these very talented and amazing ladies! Looking forward to working with you all in 2017!! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...looking forward to the amazing and wonderful new talent in the New Year. Have loved the inspiration too from the last 6 months, thank you so much for all your hard work...loved the fabulous projects x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have you all join us as Guest designers. WELCOME:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So looking forward to an amazing guest DT term with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting new line-up, looking forward to the new Guests' debut on the Stamplorations blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so thrilled to be a part of the STAMPlorations Guest Designers for this term. Congrats ladies! Looking forward to working with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thrilled to be a part of the STAMPlorations Guest Designers for this term. Congrats ladies! Looking forward to working with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations girls. I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations. Happy stamping and Merry Christmas. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome and congratulations to the GDT team - I am excited to see what they bring.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to you all! I've loved being a guest designer for the last three months I'm sure you will enjoy it too. I can't wait to see your creations!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous group of gals joining the STAMP family; you will love it here, as I did over the past three months. Looking forward to seeing you create magic here!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too am so excited to be chosen as a Guest Designer for this fabulous blog. Looking forward to meeting new friends and playing with you all here. Thank you Shery for this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS Forgot to say a Big Congratulations to the new Guests. I know you are all as happy as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG what a great team! YEAH! looking forward to your art, but for now enjoy Christmas with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)