SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Thursday, December 08, 2016

{Spotlight Project} Vintage Christmas with Deepti



Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. These days I seem to be obsessed with vintage look. There is something about it that attracts me :) So I thought of making a Christmas card. Here's a look at my final card...


STEP 1
I took a vintage looking notebook style patterned paper and stamped the images.



STEP 2
Then I colored the images with Prisma Color Pencils.



STEP 3
I felt something was missing so I stamped the ribbon for the strings, I stretched the stamp to make it straight rather than curled up :)



STEP 4
I hand drew some twines around the hollies and also did some inking with Antique Linen around the edges :) Then I stamped the joyful sentiment along the edges on the panel randomly in second and third generation stamping.




And one more look...



I have used Joyful (October 2014 stamp club set) and Christmas Bell Medley.

   


That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

10 comments:

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)