Tuesday, March 28, 2017

{Introducing} STAMPlorations Guest Designers for April-June & May-July 2017


Hey, STAMPlorations friends! Before the month ends, I'd like to welcome our third batch of talented ladies who are joining us as guest designers from April to June and May to JulyPlease give them a warm welcome. I am thrilled to have them as part of the STAMPlorations family!


CAS Card Challenge Guest Designers
April to June 2017

JUHI KHANNA
"I’m Juhi from India, living in the US. I am a mum to hyper active 5 year old, an engineer by profession, and an avid stamper. I recently quit my Information Technology job of 10 years to pursue my creative interests full time. It was a huge decision but I love it! I am studying Graphic Design and learning so much each day! I love making CAS cards with watercolors being my medium of choice."



"Hey, I'm Terri. I live in the UK with my husband and two daughters. I have been crafting for 14 years and love to stamp and colour. I love clean and simple cards but do enjoy getting a bit messy at times. Crafting is a huge part of my life and I love to share my passion with other crafters."






SUE NAGATA
"Hi! I’m Sue N. I live in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. I love crafting. Give me a table, some crafting tools and a bit of music and I’m a happy girl! I started off my papercrafting with scrapbooking. Lately, I’ve been taking fewer photos yet have so much paper, that I started to make cards."



Theme & Sketch Challenge Guest Designers
May to July 2017

CHRISTINE aka CRAFTYFIELD
"Hi, my name is Christine but I’m known as Craftyfield in the crafting world and I live in the south of England. I started making my own cards some 15 years ago and very soon fell in love with all sorts of crafts, from card making and scrapbooking to jewellery and home decor. Now a confirmed stamp-a-holic, I love trying new techniques to use my stamp collection in different ways. Style wise… I love and try everything from CAS to grungy, and have been making more mixed media projects recently as I love using paint to up-cycle household items. I am delighted to join the STAMPlorations family guest designer!"


MONICA TAYLOR
"Hi, my name is Monica Taylor and I have been a crafter all my life. I began scrapbooking when my son was born and switched to card making about 6 years ago. While I am eclectic in my style, I do tend to favor the vintage grunge. I am married with one son who is in college and I also have 3 little dogs that keep me company in my craft room.:


JANE TYRRELL
"Hello, my name is Jane Tyrrell. I live in Surrey in the South East of England. I have been creative since I could hold a pencil and I have been paper crafting for over 15 years, more seriously since 2012. I am also a silversmith, jewellery maker, keen photographer, gardener and occasional cake decorator. I have had some of my work published and I sell my handmade cards at a local vintage tea rooms. I enjoy using different crafting techniques and styles and you will see me create anything from shabby chic, vintage to cute. I make cards, art journal pages, tags, mixed media pieces and altered objects and I love playing with new products. I am totally inspired by my surroundings and Mother Nature. I am lucky enough to have a little garden studio where I can create during the warmer months of the year, surrounded by my flowers and "helped" by our sweet cat Billy. "



And there you have it! 6 super talented crafters joining the STAMPlorations girls beginning April and May. I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do with STAMPlorations products!

Before I end this post, I'd like to thank our second batch of talented guest designers. The last 3 months sure whooshed by and we have been very fortunate to have had them sharing their creativity: Ina, Lois, and Vicki P. for the CAS Cards Challenge, and Chris, Helen, and Jerrie for the Theme & Sketch Challenge. Some of them are sticking around so you'll get to see more of their fabulous creations here on the blog -- yay!

8 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely delighted to be one of this happy band of guest designers. Thanks for the warm welcome Shery and I'm so looking forward to sharing my makes here at Stamplorations! Crafty hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very warm welcome to the new designers, I look forward to seeing your projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hearty, warm welcome to all of you; you'll LOVE being part of the STAMPloration's family! Looking forward to your creativity here!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big Design Welcome to you. Can't wait to see what you have to share and excited to learn new things:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to learning new techniques and being amazed by the wonderful inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so pleased to join in the Stamplorations family as a Guest designer! And relieved the secret is finally out and I can tell everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello ladies!
    cant wait to see what you will make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats ladies. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)