Tuesday, March 21, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Becca Creates a Scene



I was thinking about some of the images in the 5x7 stamp club sets and have always wondered what I should do with the outhouse in the Country Rustic set. Clearly it was made for humor (ok, ok, I think practically everything was meant to be turned into something funny.) Well, I was sitting at my craft table staring at a blank sheet of paper and BLAM my brain cleared itself of its constipation.


I'm not even sorry for that crappy joke.

To create this little scene, I inked up the puppy from The Bee's Knees: Pets set because I wanted him to be front and center in all his adorableness.


Look at him and his adorable self. 



I created a mask and stamped the infamous outhouse from Rustic Country set and then I repeated the masking process with the outhouse and added some bushes from The Bee's Knees: HousesExtras set. 



I watercolored in the whole scene and then built a sentiment from the words in the Pets set. 




Now it's your turn. If this card inspires you to create something humorous, or to watercolor a simple little scene - make sure to link it up to the Spotlight Gallery.

12 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)