Thursday, July 12, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Keeps It Simple


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to a spotlight feature. Today I am playing with the newest stamp club set, Succulently. For this one I decided to keep it simple and build a little scene with the cacti pots :) Let me show you...


Step 1
I took a white card stock panel and stamped the images with black ink. Then I die cut those with their coordinating dies.



Step 2
Now I simply colored these using primary colors in Prisma color pencils. Kept the coloring simple with solid colors :)



Step 3
I cut a frame in black for my sentiment which will serve as a chalkboard frame in my scene and stamped the sentiment with white ink.




Step 4
I then scored some parallel lines on white card panel that will look like a wall 



Finally, I adhered it all together to finish my card. Here is a closeup of the card:


I have used Succulently and Succulently Dies

preview-Succulently   preview-Succulentlycoordinatingdies
   
That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

9 comments:

  1. I like your layering here on this lovely make

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to get out my Prisma Color Pencils, Dee. I love your CAS design with your succulents and sentiment. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Deepti - love the way you have mounted the pots at different levels to give dimension
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy Deepti's work, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scene making and great layout. Great use of the stamps and dies, thank you for the wonderful inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card - love everything about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love stamps and matching die sets!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)