Wednesday, July 18, 2018

{DAY THREE} Summer 2018 Product Release feat. Big Dreamer + Comment to Win



Hey, STAMPlorations friends! Welcome to DAY THREE of our Summer 2018 Product Release Hop! All week long, the girls in the Inspiration team are sharing projects they created using the stamps and dies in our latest release. For DAY ONE, click here. For DAY TWO, click here.

And what's a hop without prizes? There'll be two lucky winners: one lucky crafter will win a $25 gift certificate to the store and the other lucky crafter will win her choice of stamp set and word die from the new release!

For a chance at either prize, you must comment on ALL the stops in today's post (this blog and the designers' blogs). Commenting is open until July 23 and we'll announce the winners in the July Winners post on August 10.

Today we're putting the spotlight on my (Shery) stamp set, Big Dreamer.




Here are a few cards I made featuring this set. (Big thanks to my two little ones who napped longer yesterday afternoon, allowing me a bit of time to myself to spend on crafting.)







Now here are the cards the girls made featuring this sweet set!



















We hope you enjoyed today's projects featuring Big Dreamer! Don't forget to leave a comment on this post and the designers' posts if you want to qualify for the prizes. And check back again tomorrow for DAY FOUR!

Don't forget, from July 16 to 22, all stamps and dies including the stamp set featured today are 10% off instantly -- no coupon needed. Simply add products to your shopping basket and the discount is applied automatically. Use any of the STAMPgirls' discount code for an extra 20% off. If you are a premium stamp club subscriber, use your personal discount code for an extra 25% off. 

31 comments:

  1. Loving the summer release!!! All this inspiration....where should I begin! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shery just a heads up. Vicki’s link is broken. It brings me back to your blog. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the heads up. Vicki's wasn't broken -- was just missing ;-) It's been corrected.

      Delete
  2. Couldn't leave a post for Vicki - but I
    think her cards are so pretty. Love
    the use of the stripes. Great hop.
    thanks for having it.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to post on Vicki's by going to yesterday's post, clicking newer post. You have to comment by opening
      comment area in another tab.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards Sheri & a great inspiration hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great stamp set too and I love the sentiments as well on it besides the floral designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards you made Shery with the new set. I clicked on your name and assumed it would take me to your blog but apparently it doesn't so this will have to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now these flowers I think I can color! lol No shading needed, which is awesome for someone (like me!) who doesn't color much. L*O*V*E this set, Shery! And love your pretty cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great release and fabulous work by the team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards ladies! Loving the colors you've used to color the flowers and backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Shery and design team! Love all the different styles using this one stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and sweet CAS card designs, girls using Shery's pretty new Big Dreamer set. I LOVE the sentiments and flowers. TFS and Thank you Shery for creating another new stamp set. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What FUN florals. Love the whimsical feel and the sentiment is wonderful. Great samples, Stamp Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. More great inspiration and wonderful sets! I am off to the blogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shery I am drawn to the stamping all over card very much - yet all of your stamping creations are truly lovely - TFS and the inspiration from you and the DT - fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again GORGEOUS cards! I would have to say my favorite card is the one with all the flowers surrounding the card and then having the 3 beautiful Purple Butterflies added in!! Spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. all the cards are so lovely. really pretty new set.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I'm a first time, just saw a Gorgeous lemon layer card on Instagram so I had to come over and check you out. Your style of stamp and the simplicity of your designs is a major big tick for me, so glad I went on insta this morning..🍋🍋💜🐶🐾💜

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely new stamp set!!! Pretty floral cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such wonderful inspiration! Loving this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. More gorgeous stamps, Shery! Love your beautiful one-layer cards! Awesome job by your team - again! Just finished visiting all the blogs and was so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love florals and these are so cute Shery. Great cards too .... I feel a spending spree coming on xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous sentiments and images. I'm always a sucker for flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are fabulous cards - Shery, I especially love your 2nd and 3rd ones - love how you make OLCs look dimensional!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm glad to see you were able to sneak a little craft time in Shery..and it was worth it! Your cards are both so pretty and I especially like the one with the stamped squares.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such pretty cards by you and the team!
    That’s so nice that you got a little craft
    time in. Sometimes you need to get something done while they nap, but sometimes crafting is more rewarding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh this stamp set is adorable and your cards are awesome! Fab DT cards too. xxx

    ReplyDelete