For their projects, the participating designers used 3 new bundles I designed especially for this hop: Many Blessings, Oh So Grateful, and Be Thankful. Each bundle consists of a 4x6 stamp set, coordinating die for the image, a coordinating word die, and a stencil. (These bundles are available in the store at a special price.)
And we have 9 prizes we'll be giving away to 9 lucky hop and linky party participants.
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will receive a $50 gift certificate.
- THREE (3) winners randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will each receive a $20 gift certificate to the shop.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $15 gift certificate for herself and a $15 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Instagram account will win her choice of Giving Thanks bundle (Be Thankful, Oh So Grateful, or Many Blessings)
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive the Be Thankful bundle
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive the Oh So Grateful bundle
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive the Many Blessings bundle
Winners will be announced on December 9 in the November Challenges and Blog Hops winners post. So you don't miss that post, please follow our blog or sign up for email updates.
So let's get on with the hop, shall we? (If a participating designer's Giving Thanks hop post appears to be missing, it may be that she has not posted hers yet. We will be updating the links as the posts go live.)
- Link up a new project (card, tag, journal page, layout, ATC, etc.) with a "Thankful" or "Grateful" theme.
- You may link up a project you have posted already, as long as it was posted this month (November).
- In order to qualify for the prizes, you must display our event graphic in your post and link back to this post. It's the graphic found at the very top.
- You may link up as many projects as you want, but each project must be in its own post (1 project = 1 blog post)
- Use any product(s) you have; STAMPlorations products are not required.
- Link up by Wednesday, November 30, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
(*Excludes stamps and dies in the New Release and STAMP Lab sections; coupon code for 35% off can be used only once per customer and cannot be combined with other coupon codes due to the magnitude of the sale.)
With thanks and much love,