Sunday, November 06, 2016

Holiday TAGplorations Inspiration #2

Hey, STAMPlorations friends! If you're just stopping by the blog today, we wanted to let you know that our first Holiday TAGplorations kicked off last Friday. Check out the main post here for info on the prizes and linking up your own holiday tags. We're keeping the commenting and linking open November 25.

To help get your holiday tag making mojo into gear, we have a fresh batch of tags:









To link up your holiday tags, click on the graphic below :o)

Get ready for our 1st Holiday TAGplorations event!

11 comments:

  1. Wow--these are all beautiful! I've had my eye on the darling deer & I really love the look of the tags with the white masked frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful creations! I agree with Greta 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me to the WOW-ING list, those masked frames are so colourful and eye catching and I'm loving the die cut tree, great inspiration everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda's tag is a fun idea for the
    reindeer that is living at my house.
    All of the tags are wonderful.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bells, trees, reindeer and mittens: definitely a few of my favourite things! Another round of amazing inspiration!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and fabulous. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to see all of these amazing tags so full of inspiration!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL tags!!!
    LOVE the designs - I NEED to CASE them ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)