Monday, November 07, 2016

Holiday TAGplorations Inspiration #3

Happy Monday, everyone! We hope you had an awesome weekend filled with crafting :o) The STAMPlorations girls continue to share their creative tags for our first Holiday TAGplorations blog hop and linky party that started Friday. The main post is here -- and that's where you'll find all the info on the event, including prizes and linking up your own holiday tags. We're keeping the commenting and linking open until November 25.

So here's the team again with more tags to inspire!




  



To link up your holiday tags, click here or click on the graphic below :o)

Get ready for our 1st Holiday TAGplorations event!

12 comments:

  1. Dimensional, colorful and festive!! Such awesome tag inspiration today!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--very creative today! How fun to make tags that can be used as bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I need to get out my coffee stamps! And Monika's sled with postage is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, the team has created tags - and bookmarks - that are exponentially creative! I have a strong craving for coffee at the moment *grin* Love the all!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inspiration here. I've just started bringing out my Christmas papers and can't wait to make a bunch of tags. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tags! Melissa's vibrant colours are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the tags but the bright coffee cup one is my fave.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tags.
    Love the leaves with the paste
    and the santa sleigh - my favorites
    but I hate to say that. Everybody
    did great.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. WONDERFUL tags!!!
    The mugs and holly have won my heart today, along with the rainbow of colour and pretty sled too :)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)