Saturday, November 19, 2016

Back in Stock! Stamps -- 35% off with our Thanksgiving Sale Code + Preview of New Stamps

Hey, folks! A shipment of stamps came yesterday and in it are some of our popular sets. They're now back in stock and you can get them at 35% off when you use our Thanksgiving Sale code -- you'll find that code on the store's front page and on the checkout page! Here are just a few of the stamps that are back in stock. Check out the other stamps here.

stmp1095.jpeg  stmp1090.jpeg  preview-CaffeinatedChristmas

preview-SRDFondExpressions2  preview-FramedCoffeeToGo  HeleniumLARGE

preview-SheryRuss_ZinniaRow2x6


Also, we have a new stamp set size (4x4) we're adding to the store just in time for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop hosted by the fab Amy Tsuruta and Chaitali Narla. We've got SIX (6) of these sets that were designed by Becca, Shirley, and me. I'll add them right after Thanksgiving -- or maybe before then if I get some extra work time and my little girl (who'll be 15 months soon) lets me near my computer during the day ;o) These sets will be 10% off until December 16, the last day of the Winter Coffee Lovers hop. Here's a preview of the sets:


Coffee for All Seasons (Shery Russ Designs)

Coffee Petites (Shery Russ Designs)

Good Books and Coffee (Shery Russ Designs)

Tea Blend Word Art (The Bee's Knees)

Winter Mug (The Bee's Knees)

Becca and I will be sharing projects we make featuring these new stamps on December 9, but you'll probably see these stamps in action much sooner than that (Shirley won't be around because she'll be on vacation.)

Anyways, I hope you're all warm and cozy this weekend. I'm being a bit naughty and enjoying a bowl of chocolate porridge with almond milk as I write this post. It's too cold outside for me to walk so I'll probably work off the calories by getting on my rowing machine and watching Netflix while I row!

Stay happy and artsy!

13 comments:

  1. Love the look of those new releases Shery - I might just be tempted...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the preview of the new sets! Winter Mug is so fun... love those icons to decorate it! Love the Coffee Petites set too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what great new sets! So tempting...all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! Can't wait to see them in action.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOTS of great designs, can't wait to see them in action :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Yet more goodies to tempt and tantalize (as does your oatmeal!). Excited to see the showcases...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are ALL awesome!! Look forward to seeing some inspiration with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)