Thursday, November 10, 2016

{Spotlight Project} Cornelia Combines Her 3 Favorite Things


Hi, Cornelia here today, stenciling, die cutting and stamping - my three favorite things combined!



Lets get started:

I used A Bloom and 3 Buds stencil and sponged.



Added the butterflies from Artful Flutters.



Die cut the BIRTHDAY.



Make sure to keep all those little pieces  - you have to glue them back in.



I like to use a tweezers for those tiny things. Also, if you put the die cut word back in, you'll know exactly where to put those pieces.



And that's how it looked after I mounted it onto blue card stock.



Stamped the WISHES from Sentiment Builders: Love. Added some sequins for a bit of sparkle.


My STAMPlorations supplies:

birthday-worddie  preview-web-stencil-a-bloom-and-three-buds  stmp1035.jpeg

stmp1091.jpeg  SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements


If you try out any of the techniques from our Spotlight posts, hook your project up at our Spotlight Project Showcase.

12 comments:

  1. Pretty flower.
    The blue sentiment on the green
    leaves really mimics the
    flower and leaves above.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice of colours for a vibrant look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love all of the stamps and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors on your pretty card! My favorites too... stenciling, die cutting and stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you've used. Great techniques and such an eye catching card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    LOVE the colours and design!!!
    I confess, I need to practice with my stencils & distress inks MORE, can't wait to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)