Thursday, October 20, 2016

{Spotlight Project} Keep It Simple with Deepti!


Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. This is a very simple card, yet I like how artsy it looks making the new stamp club set, Life in Full Color, the focus of my card :)


Step 1
Stamp and fuzzy cut the paint tube to create a mask using post it note/ masking paper.



Step 2
Then I stamped the paint tube on a diecut rectangular panel and added the mask to it.



Step 3
I stamped the floral images around the masked paint tube.



Step 4
I kept the flowers as is and colored the paint tube with Spectrum Noir Markers. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment.



This was fun, easy and a quick card :) Here's how it looks one more time.






That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting! 

Try out any of the techniques from our Spotlight posts and add your project to our Spotlight Project Showcase gallery.

8 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)