Monday, December 24, 2018

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Peony Eye Shadow by Asmah


Hello friends! Seasonal greetings to you! It's the season holidays in your part of the world and where I am here in Malaysia, we are enjoying family time during the long school holidays. As we approach 2019 in seven days more, maybe you may need to gift someone something accompanied with a card
probably but time is precious.

Well hopefully this super easy and quick tutorial could assist you a fast make.




Let's get started...



I did this stenciled Peony Number One flower in a notebook using eye shadow pallet.



I use my forefinger to blend in the colors over the stencil.

 


Then I used black gel pen to outline the edges.

 


I only used brown ink pad as watercolor form by mixing water through aqua brush to highlight the background for depth.

 


Then I stamped trendy butterflies down with black ink pad.

 


Lastly I doodle the peony flower with white gel pen for exclusive style and scribble around the butterflies with black gel pen giving my own signature style.

 

I hope my tutorial comes handy to you for a quick make this holidays. See you all again next year with more fresh designs and hopefully out of the box ideas. And even more great goodies and new products at STAMPlorations shop. "StampGirlAsmah" will help you 20% discount at check out.


I wish you and your family warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year.

Hugs and smiles,


STAMPlorations products used:
 
Peony Number One | Trendy Butterflies

6 comments:

  1. THat is lovely work there - love love! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several eye shadow palettes that I don't like. Never thought to use them for crafting a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eye shadow soft coloring technique, Asmah. I love your signature writing over your stamped butterflies too. TFS your description and photos. Wishing you a wonderful relaxed holiday with your family. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So artsy, so unique and love your unique style x. Thank you for the step by steps x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a great design and awesome use of the eye shadow!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So resourceful and very pretty Asmah! Happy 2019!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)