SHIPPING BREAK COUNTDOWN
Order by 5 PM Pacific Time today to have your order shipped before our break!
00 DAYS 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC

Friday, December 14, 2018

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Altered Playing Card by Susanne



Hi there! Today I'd like to share an altered playing card with you. I had kind of a intuitive play on this card. I've used different stencils for the background layering and also some mark making for more details. Scroll down to watch the video.


Enjoy the video:







Thank you so much for stopping by today!

xx Susanne.


Supplies:
Stencils: Droplets, Leaves 2, Rag Rug

3 comments:

  1. Wow..I loved watching your video Susanne and seeing all you artistic layers using mixed media products. Makes me want to get inky, my friend. TFS Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)