Thursday, May 09, 2019

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Uses Stamps To Accent The Die Cuts


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to a spotlight feature. Today again, I am playing with the newest stamp club set "Bloomdala Bliss" This time I decided to create clean and simple card set and used the stamps in this set to accent my die cuts :) Let me show you...




Step 1 - So for this one I took a white card stock panel and heat embossed the mandala stamp all over to build my background. I embossed it in white



Step 2 - I then inked up the panel with Distress inks. with darker shade making the center of the mandala and lighter outside.



Step 3 - I then die cut birds and butterflies from this panel.



Step 4 - I took three white panels and ink the hearts through the stencil. using distress inks again.



To finish I adhered the die cut pieces on each inked heart and stamped the sentiments.

Here is a closeup into each card...





 

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.

Happy paper crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Well done and the cards turned out fantastic...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning _going to look through my stash and try to make something similar.thanks for such lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepti, I like the way you've created a patterned paper to use for your die cuts. These produce amazing results. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That heart stencil is going on my wish list - this is soooo lovely Deepti - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super genius, totally love these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful technique, and a great way to add visual interest to die cuts
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love your cards! Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)