Thursday, May 23, 2019

{Spotlight Project} More Ways To Accent With Bloomdala Bliss With Deepti


Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to a spotlight feature. Today again, I am playing with the newest stamp club set Bloomdala BlissLike last time, this time too I decided to use these stamps to accent the die cuts but in a different way. A simple and a quick design :) Let me show you...


Step 1 - So for this one I took vellum and one of mandala designs that can be broken into layers. I embossed it in white.



Step 2 - I then fussy cut these. I was not sure how I would want to use them yet. So later I cut the inner most flower.


Step 3 - I then die cut the bird from a patterned paper and decided to use both the positive and the negative.


Step 4 - I cut out two brown panels for the patterned paper cut outs.


To finish I adhered the fussy cut vellum mandalas with these birds as seen in the cards. For the sentiments I used the stickers to make my sentiment strips. I also splattered white and brown paint to add more interest.

Here is a closeup into each card...







preview-BloomdalaBliss  preview-newday  preview-perchedbird

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try.
Happy paper crafting!

13 comments:

  1. I love what you've done! So many ideas to create variations of your beautiful card. thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both cards look fabulous, love be the embossing on vellum. Such a pretty stamp, love both the card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful, and I love the vellum flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just breathtaking, Deepti! I am so inspired by the layout of the exquisite pieces you made! You're amazing! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what amazing cards - love them both. The vellum accents are fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and the most creative and wonderful inspiration, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards! And the sticker sentiments couldn’t be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love love! Nice work with the products! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my these are awesome - such lovely designs:)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)