Wednesday, December 23, 2020

{Digital Wednesday} Von Marie Creates Festive Cards with Holiday Digital Stamps

Happy Wednesday! Only two more sleeps until Christmas! We are back with another awesome Digital Wednesday post and this time around, guest designer Von Marie Cervantes created cards featuring holiday digital stamps . Make sure you comment on this post for a chance at a $15 prize code. Every month, we draw 7 winners, with the winners randomly drawn from all posts published during the month. The more posts you comment on, the more chances you have.


Here's Von Marie with her festive cards: 

Hello Everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be back again guest designing today for Digital Wednesday. I have another trio of projects from the Yuletide Cheer digital stamp set to share with you.


I chose to use the Yuletide Cheer digital stamp set because I love all three images included. On this card I used this super cute snowman. I printed him onto Georgia Pacific 110lb paper and colored him in with my Copic Markers. I then fussy cut him out. I also used the Wheels Slimline Stencil along with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink and a blending brush.


I then flicked some ink splatters with Crackling Campfire and Rustic Wilderness Distress inks with my paint brush and a little bit of water. I cut out my panel when dey with a slimline die from my stash. I used the Holidays word die with red foil sticker paper and with cardstock. I glued everything to my panel and popped up my snowman with foam tape. I added a partial sentiment from FA-LA-LA-LA-LATTE that I stamped with red ink and cut with my paper cutter. It was then added with foam tape. My panel was then added to a red slimline card base.

*****


I love this beautiful image. I printed it on the same paper and colored it in with my Copic markers. I then fussy cut it out. I used the Burst Slimline Stencil with Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink and a blending brush. I love how it turned out.


I added my sentiment using the sentiment from the Holiday Mocha Feels Stamp set with black dye ink. I then cut out my panel with a A2 rectangle die from my stash. I added my panel to a A2 card base and then added some silver stickles.

*****


On my last project, I also printed this image on the same paper and colored with my Copic Markers. I fussy cut it too. I used the slimline stencil Glass Blooms with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink using a blending brush.


I cut out my panel with a stitched A2 rectangle from my stash and added my image with foam tape. The sentiment is also from the FA-LA-LA-LA-LATTE stamp set that was stamped in red pinkish ink. I cut it out with my paper trimmer and added it also with foam tape. I added some Silver stickles throughout my panel and added my panel to a A2 card base.

I hope you like all of my projects. They surely were fun to make and I can't wait to send them in the mail. I will be back next year/month. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Stay Safe & Happy Crafting!

19 comments:

  1. Nice work on these pieces of art - beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cards.. they are so cute!that snowman ⛄️ is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cards.. they are so cute!that snowman ⛄️ is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! The soft color palette is pretty. Pretty images, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and pretty cards with these digital images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty backgrounds and images! Great cards! I love that fun snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Von Marie these are beautiful!!! Love that snowman especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, festive cards. Love the use of stencils on the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some really adorable and pretty cards I love all of these amazing products that you used on them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such festive holiday cards!
    I love the stenciled backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cards that feature all the wonderful coloring. No patience to do them, but love them.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)