Thursday, December 03, 2020

{Spotlight Project} Christmas Cheer Around The Globe with Monika


Hi STAMPlorations Friends! For today's Spotlight project, I decided to use some of the smaller stamps one tends to overlook so often. I picked up the Ovals Flexi-Template and the Christmas Cookies And Cheer set and here is what I made:


Let me take you through the process on how my card came about.

I picked up a square card and attached the largest oval from the Flexi-Template as shown.


Originally I had intended to only sponge with the Tempting Turquoise, but the card developed as I went along and I added some Rustic Wilderness and Thé to the mix to symbolise the globe.


Next the sentiment was shaped and stamped along the globe outline before adding some of the cookies too.


I coloured the cookies and finished them off with gems and glitter glue.


Something still seemed to be missing hence I decided to doodle along the edge of my globe. To make doodling easier I used the second largest oval a guide.


Here is another look at my finished card:



These are the products I used from the STAMPlorations shop to make my card.



That's it from me for today. Wishing you a lovely week. Stay safe and healthy.
hugs
Monika ❤

13 comments:

  1. Very cute way to use those small iconic Christmas images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created
    the world. The little
    shapes are so fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable how that really looks like the earth!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea on another way to use the set. Very neat creation of the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the little gems that you added are cute. And I just love how you made the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful card! I love the colors and the adorable Christmas icons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your Christmas cheer for around the globe.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)