Sunday, May 09, 2021

{Stencil Sunday} A Tag, A Triple Fold Card, and Two Note Cards

  

Happy Sunday, STAMPlorations friends! It's time for another Stencil Sunday post. The super talented Leslie Turner is back with a fresh batch of projects featuring ARTplorations stencils. Make sure you comment on this post for a chance at a $15 prize code. Every month, we draw 7 winners, with the winners randomly drawn from all posts published during the month. The more posts you comment on, the more chances you have.

    

Here's Leslie with her projects:

Hi, STAMPlorations fans! Leslie here from Love To Scrap 2 and I'm delighted to be back on the blog with another Stencil Sunday guest designer post! I have several fun projects to share with you today, so let's do it up!

My first project is a pretty tag using the Stitched Tags Nesting Dies, the Squares Flexi-Template and the Layered Vase stamp set



Using several randomly placed square flexi-templates and light green ink, I inked a half-sheet of white cardstock, cut the tag using the largest die in the set, and stamped the image and sentiment in black ink plus several additional colors for the fill-ins. 




*****



I did some basic ink blending with distress inks on a sheet of white cardstock and cut layering panels from gold foil cardstock and the inked cardstock. I then created the focal image with a clear sticker cut with a nesting die, and added a few enamel dot embellishments. A coordinating belly band holds the card together. 



I embellished the inside panel with strips of gold foil and inked cardstock, added a clear sticker sentiment and layered the panel on gold foil cardstock. 




*****

And my third project is a pair of simple shaped thank you note cards using the Abstract Oats Stencil andJust Thank You Clear Stickers



Using the abstract oats stencil, I applied transfer gel and ran the panels through the laminator, layered them on dark brown cardstock, and added a clear sticker sentiment on white cardstock which I trimmed and also layered on dark brown cardstock.




Since these are note cards I left the inside panels blank to write a custom message.



That's it for today! I hope you are inspired to get crafty and pull out those stencils! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie 

19 comments:

  1. Some great ideas Leslie, I should use my stencils more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! Great use of stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for these pretty stencil designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful and I love that gorgeous triple fold card! I've been playing with my Stamplorations stencils lately and really having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! I appreciate each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shaped cards are so cool. And I really love the whole look & color scheme of the pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun ideas here. I really like the unusual shape of your Thank you cards and the graceful stencil you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and diverse projects. Love the simple beauty of the tag and the colours you used on the stencilling for the fancy fold card are awesome. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so pretty and each one SO different - love the triple fold card in particular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of stencils..love the trifild and foiled projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of the stencils on tags. It adds just the right amount of pattern and color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects, I love all three, specially the note cards love the golden stenciling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project shares. I like the idea for the tag and the mini note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stenciling! I love the foiled Thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)