Monday, May 10, 2021

{Sticker Monday} Chris Makes 3 Cards: CAS, Clean and Layered, Labor of Love


Happy Monday, STAMPlorations friends! Welcome to another Sticker Monday, where STAMPgirl 
Chris has her last three cards featuring our clear stickersMake sure you comment on this post for a chance at a $15 prize code. Every month, we draw 7 winners, with the winners randomly drawn from all posts published during the month. The more posts you comment on, the more chances you have.

   


Here's Chris with her cards.

Hello crafty friends! Chris here. I'm back with my final Sticker Monday post, and I've created three different cards ranging from CAS to very labor intensive. The first two cards feature stickers from Happiness Here, and my last card uses Bits of Washi 2.
 
First up is my CAS card:
 


On the shaker balloon, I didn't want foam adhesive to show around the sides of the balloon, so I die cut the outline 9 times, stacked and glued together. Along with the sticker, I've used the Circles All Over Texture Cover Plate, Shaker Balloons #1 Heart die, and Sparkly Greens ShakerBlends.
 
My second card is what I consider clean and layered:
 


I love my layers, and this is definitely my favorite style of card to make. Some pretty patterned paper, and a yummy looking ice cream cone, to which some shimmer was applied, because who doesn't love a shimmery ice cream cone?! šŸ˜ Also used on my card is Sweet Cravings stamps and dies, and Balloons and Banners stamps.
 
My final card is a labor of love:
 
 

I wanted to do something really different using as many of the washi stickers as possible, so I decided to make a herringbone pattern with them! This used up just over two of the sheets in the package. I've also used the Birthday Wishes phrase die and sequins from Black and Silver Chic ShakerBlends.
 
I've really enjoyed the opportunity to contribute to the Sticker Monday posts, and I hope that I've given you some ideas on how to add stickers to your projects! Thank you very much for visiting. Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. They are all such fun cards, I love the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are adorable and I just love the sticker sentiment font.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project shares. I like the stickered background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! Love the washi background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards! Great sticker ideas! I love the cover plate on the first card and the fun shaker balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and great use of products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these designs! Washi is creeeeeeeeeeeeatively fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards. Love the shaker balloon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, I love layering as well, I loved how you used the textured cover plate on the first card, it's simple but adds such a beauty to the simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the variety of cards using these sticker sentiments! The shaker balloon and the ice cream are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)