Wednesday, May 05, 2021

{Digital Wednesday} Three A2 Cards and A Slimline Card

Happy Wednesday! You know what that means...it's Digital Wednesday once again and today, we have guest designer Annie Collins sharing her final batch of cards that feature our digital stamps. Make sure you comment on this post for a chance at a $15 prize code. Every month, we draw 7 winners, with the winners randomly drawn from all posts published during the month. The more posts you comment on, the more chances you have.

  

  

Have a look at Annie's cards:

Hello Crafty Friends -  Annie Collins of Little Wings Creates with another set of cards featuring the Love A2 Card Fronts and the Blossom Like a Butterfly digital stamps.

I am so sad that this is my last post. I had a wonderful time being a part of this team. Thank you, Shery, for inviting me to guest design.

Let's start with the Love A2 Card Fronts digital stamp set. They are perfectly sized for an A2 card front. However, you can make them into any size you prefer because that's the beauty of digital stamps. I printed and trimmed my card panels a bit smaller than A2 so that I could add some coordinating cardstock to the panels. Then, I adhered the panels to my card bases.

Card #1 - I kept the background black and white and added all the color to the cup and flowers. I went for a bold color on the cup and softer pastel colors for the flowers. I used a sentiment from the Sweetly stamp set for this card. Finished the card with some sequins. 



Card #2 - I kept the background black and white and added all the color to the flowers. I went for a softer pastel colors for the flowers. Finished the card with some sequins in coordinating colors. 


Card #3I kept the background black and Wwhite and added all the color to the rose and the cupcake. I went for a softer pastel colors for the rose and cupcake liner. I went a bit bolder with the colors of the strawberry and chocolate. Finished the card with some sequins in coordinating colors. 

Materials list for all the cards above:
Accent 80# Ultra Smooth Cardstock: Opaque White
Recollections 110# Cardstock: White
Recollections 65# Cardstock: Teal, Yellow and Purple
Versafine Ink: Onyx Black
Copic Markers
Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends

Next let's take a look at the slimline card I created using the Blossom Like a Butterfly digital stamp set.

I used the Blossom Like a Butterfly digital stamp set along with the Stamploration XOXOX stencil for this slimline card. I colored the butterfly with Distress Inks and I used a bit of Wink of stella on the body and wings of the butterfly. I used texture paste for the background to create with lovely and bright card. Finished off the card with a few sequins.


A closer look at the butterfly

Materials list for the card above:
Accent 80# Ultra Smooth Cardstock: Opaque White
Recollections 110# Cardstock: White
Recollections 65# Cardstock: Light Blue
Imagine Crafts Creative Medium: Metallic Gold
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers
Zig: Wink of Stella:Clear Glitter
Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

20 comments:

  1. WOW, the flowers look so pretty. I love the soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these cards - the text in the bg makes such a difference in the end product - LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous examples, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely cards Annie! Fresh and spring-like with such beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards with beautiful coloring! I really need to learn more about using digis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love all these cards, I don't think I could pick a favorite. Your coloring is beautiful -- and putting the emphasis on the flowers by leaving the background B&W is the right choice, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful choice of colors. I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! I'm a huge fan of anything with text on it and your coloring is so pretty. And the butterfly is pretty fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These images are so beautiful and the coffee and cupcake cards are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the black and white backgrounds on the A2 cards-it really makes the main images stand out. Sweet slimline!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new digis and love the rich colored butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour pops on the B&W backgrounds. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards Annie, you colored them beautifully, I totally agree with you, the beauty of digitals is the fact you can always resize them 😁

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, these are absolute perfection with the subtle coloring and shading. I'm still learning how to color and these are inspiring me to keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, all cards are fantastic, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning cards and coloring! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)