Sunday, June 20, 2021

{New Paper Goods!} Vintage Blooms ATC

 


Happy Sunday! It's time for another post on the paper goods that were recently added to the store. There are card fronts, colorables, and ephemera -- all created for artsy crafters to play with and create fab projects. They're some of the most gorgeous designs professionally printed on 120# (325 gsm) matte white cardstock.

The STAMPgirls have been playing with these for a while now and they all love the quality of both design and paper. I've also gotten a lot of great feedback from customers who love the thickness of the cardstock.

Our paper goods are a recent addition to the store and our catalog continues to grow. This month, I added 14 new products to our paper goods section: three (3) A2 card fronts, six (6) ephemera tiles, and five (5) ATC/journaling cards.

Over the next few weeks, you will be seeing the STAMPgirls share projects that feature our paper goods -- they're here to give you ideas on how you can use the products creatively in your own projects.


We have shared projects by Tanja, Jane, Nancy, Shirley, MariLynn, and Maria featuring the Gingerbread Ephemera TilesNewsprint Coffee Ephemera TilesHey Hello A2 Card FrontsNewsprint Blooms Ephemera Tiles, Floral Silhouettes ATC, and What's Up Ephemera Tiles. In this post, we're putting the spotlight on Vintage Blooms ATC. In this particular set, I used old rose, faded yellows, browns, and a couple other neutral shades to give each ATC a vintage feel. And of course, I simply love setting off images in newsprint backgrounds so that's what I did!

Vicki and Craftyfield have taken the ATCs in this set for a spin and they designed some of the most gorgeous projects!









Check out our current catalog of paper goods here.

17 comments:

  1. I love all of the beautiful cards and tags etc. that are made with these card fronts. I have so enjoyed the card fronts I bought in the past since my fingers don't always want to cooperate anymore with the chemo pill I take so these are wonderful for someone like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral designs! I love all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These designs are right up my alley of L*O*V*E!!
    Always a fan of text or music as a background.
    Gorgeous inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these blooms and love the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that some are colored and some give you the option to color -- perfect for any mood. And these ki of newsprint/music score backgrounds always look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT creations, so very inspiring
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you can use these as-is or color them for even more beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just lovely and might be my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The STAMPgirls are so talented. Love all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the look of the blooms and ideas on how to add some color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love vintage and your projects are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are one of my favorite new products!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)