Monday, June 21, 2021

{Sticker Monday} Stickers, Ephemera and Layering Dies

 


Happy Monday, STAMPlorations friends! It's time for another Sticker Monday post and we have STAMPgirl 
Carol Mayne sharing cards featuring our clear stickers. Make sure you comment on this post for a chance at a $15 prize code. Every month, we draw 7 winners, with the winners randomly drawn from all posts published during the month. The more posts you comment on, the more chances you have.

    

Hello and welcome, Carol here, sharing my final Sticker Monday post with you today; a great chance for you to see how versatile these stickers can be, regardless of your crafting style.

I've made a trio of mini slimlines, featuring 'mini' stickers that, in my view, can have mega impact, particularly when placed on smaller canvases with simple designs. The recipe for my three cards is the same: kraft+white base; a rectangle 'grounding' panel, a piece of a Watercolour ATC Journaling Card, cut into a square, a butterfly/dragonfly and, of course, the sticker sentiment. In all cases, the stickers were placed atop a coloured cardstock before cutting. Truly, these cards - once I had an idea in place - were super easy and quick to make...and I LOVE how they turned out. Hope you think so, too.

Card 1
Hey, Sunshine




*****

Card 2
Yes, You Can




*****

Card 3
Be Amazing

Dragonfly Layering Dies (holographic paper...so pretty with this die)



I hope my cards have given you ideas for using your STAMPlorations stickers! 

16 comments:

  1. I love anything with butterflies -- these are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the layers and how you used the Watercolor ATC ephemera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card designs with the butterflies and dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design and your use of earthy themes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mini sentiments are a great way to add a little note to a tag or card...or to group together. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project shares. I like the ideas for the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the butterflies and dragonfly! The sticker sentiments are a great way to finish the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love small sentiment strips because you can tuck them in anywhere you need a little extra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiment stickers. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty! Love the holographic dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)