Sunday, July 20, 2014

Meet Our New Design Team Member: Deepti

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that we are welcoming a new STAMPlorations girl. She's been a guest designer here a couple of times and you've seen how she rocked our stamps when she joined us in celebrating our birthday last month. I can't be any more pleased to have her in the team, as she's one of my favorite card-makers. Please welcome Deepti Malik!


"Hi! I am from India and moved to Cleveland, Ohio after marrying my dear husband in 2011. My hobby used to be sketching prior to paper crafting. It all started with making some new year cards for family in 2013, to Pinterest, to Paper crafting magazine and finally to the wonderful world of blogging... I have been hooked ever since and to be precise I have been making cards for 18 months now. All the rest of my hobbies have taken a back seat LOL! My crafting style is CAS and what makes my cards unique is that I always try to make my designs meaningful. Besides card-making, I often try my hands on canvas paintings, pastels and pencil sketches. In my free time you will find me watching thriller series/movies ;) You name it and I must have seen it! I am so thankful to Shery for putting her faith in me and bringing me on board :) I hope I will be able to inspire you."

Please give Deepti a warm welcome and check out her blog. We're so excited to have her on the team and she joins us tomorrow when we start Sketch Challenge #16.

7 comments:

  1. WTG DEEPTI! Glad to have you and your amazing cards on the Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Deepti. Always love your cards. Looking forward to being inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news! Deepti, you're a wonderful addition to this stellar team! Congrats! Looking forward to your amazing inspiration!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats, Deepti. A perfect addition to this fab team x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Deepti!
    I love your cards that I have seen over the last few months for various challengeS, always so creatively "artsy", and when when I saw your birthday card that you made for the Stamplorations birthday hop, I ordered the Retro Mod Shapes and another paint strokes set immediately! I loved the glow you created with the simple circles and your "candle" shape and flames were brilliant! I was so pleased to see that the sets arrived in just a couple of days! I would also like to give a shout out on the internal packaging, nice sturdy plastic that the stamps sit on, not the layer of flimsy Saran-like film.
    I am looking forward to your creations Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, welcome to Deepti!! What a fun thing for you!! And what inspiration we shall get from seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)