Tuesday, July 08, 2014

{Spotlight Project} Cornelia Plays with VIGNETTE: Celebrate Artsy


Hi, STAMPlorations friends! Cornelia here today with a couple of fun cards. I am sure you have seen all the new STAMPlorations stamp sets that got released for our first birthday celebration. Today, I want to share some cards with you that I made with my favorite set from this release. It's the VIGNETTE: Celebrate Artsy set.

It has soooo many possibilities! You can use it as background, but you can also use it as stand alone stamps.


As you can see, I was playing around and got a little silly here. I did some generational stamping in the first card, drew the ears and tail onto the doggie. The "dear friend" is from the VIGNETTE: Trendy Feathers set.


The second card is even simpler - I can envision Halloween-themed cards with it too - just not in the mood yet.... The "Missing you" is from Holiday Artsy. Added the googly eyes and those tiny punched hearts.

Now go, "stretch" your stamps and get silly, too! So much FUN!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Love these ideas so artistic well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, Carole. We don't have a UK distributor (yet), so all our stamps are available in the STAMPlorations shop and ship from California. We do ship worldwide and have flat shipping rates. If we're able to ship orders at a significantly lower cost than our advertised flat rate, we issue a partial refund to customers at the time of shipping. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Great "out of the box thinking!" These cards are cute, clever and quite creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cornelia, your clever use of these stamps has me giggling! The first actually reminds me of one of the miniatures schnauzers I owned (I miss my 'girls' daily!!), while the second is yes, perfect for Halloween! Brilliant and so much fun!! We all need a hearty serving of 'silly' now and them!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN, FUN, FUN!! What a great job you did in making something cool out of the abstract shapes in that stamp set!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cornelia. How imaginative!!! Love these cute characters. The wobbly eyes are such a great touch, smiles guaranteed. Awesome cards. You certainly made me look at the Celebrate Artsy set in a whole new light. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)