Saturday, July 05, 2014

Surprise! Happy Birthday Shery!

This is a surprise post for STAMPlorations owner and designer Shery!

We, the members of STAMPlorations design team want to wish you a very happy birthday! We hope you'll be spoiled today since you sure deserve it. :) We love being in your team and are proud to present STAMPlorations. We hope these cards we made will bring joy to your day. Happy Birthday!

Please click the names of the DT members for visiting our blogs and reading the details of each card. We are also sharing thoughts about our favorite STAMPlorations stamps... And something else that might interest Shery... And maybe all of you who are reading this too! :) Enjoy browsing the STAMPlorations DT blogs and have a fun weekend!



















9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Shery ... the DT created such fabulous cards for you to enjoy ... hope you're having a wonderful day! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, stuff me with spinach and call me a souffle! (to borrow a quote from one of my favorite radio theater characters, Bernard Walton from Adventures in Odyssey) THANKS A MILLION, all you wonderful ladies! Had to check the blog after Nonni messaged me to tell me she thought it might have been hacked! (Thanks for the scare, Nonni!) I'm truly touched by this wonderful surprise; I tend to be low-key on my birthday and treat it like any other day, but you ladies made it memorable. You're all dear to me because you're all part of my first ever DT, so you're all a significant part of my crafting/stamping/blogging life. I hope someday I can give each of you a big hug. I'm off to read!! I love you, guys...seriously :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shery ... what a wonderful birthday surprise from your fabulous DT! Enjoy your day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Shery ...
    the DT created such fabulous cards for you to enjoy ...
    hope you're having a wonderful day
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! You've created an absolutely dazzling gallery of cards to celebrate the wonderful Shery's birthday! Each one showcases your individual style, pizzazz and finesse! Thoughtful and sooooo infused with love! Gorgeous, amazing, and awesome!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Shery!! Your DT rocks!! :)
    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)