Tuesday, July 15, 2014

{Spotlight Project} Vicki Creates a CAS Card with the Boxed Blooms and Bold Sentiments Set


Hi everyone - it's Vicki Dutcher here for a Spotlight Project for STAMPlorations. [This is so fun!]

Here is my finished card:



I made a short photo tutorial on how I made this card:

Stamp flower from Boxed Blooms & Bold Sentiments with Versamark


Emboss with white embossing powder


Heat set


Sponge on ink


Stamp on Hello, tie ribbon, and adhere to card base.


That's it for my first Spotlight. I sure hope you enjoyed it!


All I Do Is Stamp

10 comments:

  1. WOW oh WOW, this is gorgeous and it just warms the heart with its' one of a kind beauty!! Thanks so much for showing your process - it is truly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous, gr8 colour combination

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous technique and it looks beautiful, Vicki !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding my cheers and applause: this is one gorgeous card! Love the stamping and sponging immensely!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome Vicki-my kinda card and what a wonderful bow x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki. Love your delicious orange bow an two tone sponging. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)