Wednesday, May 23, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Jerrie Leaves a Little Sparkle - Part 2

[Note: This month, we have several STAMPlorations girls guest designing and joining the regular Spotlight Project girls and sharing more awesome step-by-step projects that feature our 5x7 stamp club sets. We hope you get even more inspired!]



Hi, stamping friends and welcome to part two of my spotlight project. In part one, we created eight cards to put into our gift box. Today, we are making mail art and you will see the box to complete the set.


Using Trendy Spring Blooms, Just Squares mini ARTplorations stencil and Tag O' Coffee dies, your envelopes will get tons of compliments from your mail carriers!



To begin, I cut a mask from the Tag O' Coffee die to make an address spot on the envelope.



Next, using the Just Squares mini stencil, I sponged Worn Lipstick through the stencil. When all the squares were filled in, I moved the stencil forward matching the last row of squares, completing the stenciling process across the top of the envelope. I like the curved edge of the stencil and it works well with the Trendy Spring Blooms stamps.



Now, using the same designated colors for the stamps, I stamped the flower silhouette on the bottom portion of the envelope.



Using the designated colors for the flower detail stamp,I stamped the details over the coordinating silhouette. Then I stamped a few leaves to finish the envelope.





Finally, I made a box from a template found on the internet. The box will hold all eight cards and envelopes to complete this gift set. It already has a new home!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy making mail art...many hands will touch your pretty envelopes and the postal carriers are sure to notice your art!

4 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)