We're tweaking our challenges this year. We've updated the Challenge Rules and Guidelines page to reflect these changes so please check out that page so you don't miss out (especially on the prizes).
And speaking of prizes, starting this month, one winner (voted by the design team) will receive a $10 gift certificate to the store, while the two top picks will each receive a $5 gift certificate. If there are at least 50 entries, we'll also draw a random winner and she gets to choose her prize -- a 3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die.
And last, all Theme and Sketch challenge players get a chance to win a $25 gift certificate -- we will randomly draw this winner from all the entries from 4 challenges (CAS Card Challenge, Mixed Media, CUTplorations, and this challenge) so the more you play, the better your odds are at scoring some spending money.
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted or will not be considered in the running for winner or top pick.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not our main blog) to encourage others to play too. You must also display the challenge graphic (for the theme or the sketch or both) in order to be eligible to win and receive the corresponding prize.
- Link up by January 31, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!