Monday, January 02, 2017

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Art Journal Page by Susanne


Hi, my dear mixed media friends! It's Susanne writing today and I'd like to share an Art Journal Page process video. I used the awesome ARTplorations Crisscrossed stencil. It's one of my favourite patterns, because it so versatile and can be used on many different kinds of projects.


I'd like to show you some close-ups at first:



Enjoy the video!!! By the way. I have a discount code for you to save 20% on your order in the STAMPlorations online store: STAMPGIRLSUSANNE


I wish you a Happy New Year!!!
xx Susanne.

Supplies:
ARTplorations stencil Crisscrossed
Molding Paste
Acrylic Paints
Gel Medium
StazOn Ink

3 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)