Thursday, January 19, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Create Custom Party Bulletin Boards with Deepti!


Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. I don't really have a tutorial for you today but I have some fun party ideas for you. My son Siddharth will soon be turning one... Yay! I know time really flies :) We have his First Birthday Party planned for the end of this month. I have chosen the theme "Winter ONEderland" and being a crafter I had to do all the decorations by myself hahaha. 

I will have a few tables set up and I will be putting up some Bulletin Board kind of thing on each table. I have used an 8"X10" Black cardstock that will fit perfectly in the frames. So let me show you the frames...



For Cake Table



For Party Favors Table



For Siddharth's Special Table


For Gifts Table


Thanks to the sketchy alphabets, I was able to create what I had in my vision. I hope you like these. I have simply white embossed the words and images and the snowflakes are stamped in white ink.

I also have made tags that will be tucked in with all the party favors... I made 40, mass production you see. There will be around 40 kids attending the party :)


For this one I stamped the images and colored the snowman with Prisma Color pencils. For the sentiment, I did some surgery :D

I will share the photos of the whole setup and party afterwards :)

I used several stamp club sets: Sketchy Alphabet, Gone Postal, and Joyful  (for the word Snow on the tag) + Vignette Art Deco Border Builder (for the sentiment on Tag) HousesHouses Extras, Holiday Expressions - Yuletide Cheer and Vignette Christmas Block, CUTplorations Luggage Tag Dies

preview-SketchyAlphabetpreview-SheryRuss_GonePostal copy stmp1075.jpeg

 stmp1073.jpeg preview_HolidayExpressions-YuletideCheer stmp1029.jpeg

preview-TBSHousesExtras stmp1094.jpeg preview-stamplorations-luggagetags

That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try when you have an event planned :) Happy paper crafting! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my stars! Deepti, your party projects here have rendered me speechless with awe! Each one is so unique, so special, so...well, ONEderful! Siddarth is so blessed to have such a talented, loving mom who wants to make his birthday remarkable and memorable. Forty kids? I admire your 'courage' *grin*!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. so classy...love the black and white with embossing and great stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing party Siddarth will be having - forty other children (+parents) what a party!! You are brave!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will echo the other comments...very brave! So unique and so fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very special birthday Siddarth will have and all those attending will remember this as truly special with all your hard work making this such a wonderful day. So unique. Fabulous works of art Deepti.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)