Want to win up to $40 worth of STAMPlorations products just by creating a free store account and filling up your wishlist with the products you want? If yes, check out the Giving Thanks Wishlist Linky Party and link up! (ends 11/30)
***

Thursday, January 05, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Thanks Card Set with Deepti



Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. I am always in need of thank you cards, so this idea popped in, here's a look at my final card set...



Step 1
I cut 3 different colors of cardstock for my card base. I also diecut three rectangles that will form the focal point of my set.



Step 2
 Then I stamped "thanks" on each of the panel.



Step 3
I created a mask for these alphabets and adhered the mask on the panel.




Step 4
I then stamped the floral images around the stamped sentiment.



Step 5
Next step was to color. I matched the color of the card base with the sentiment and kept the flowers grey. I colored the alphabets with some gradient effect using Prisma Color Pencils.





Step 6
To finish, I stamped the sentiment "a bunch" and adhered all these panels on respective card bases.



Here's a close-up of one of the cards:






  


That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

15 comments:

  1. I love your CAS design, Dee. Your coloring with pencils, masking, die cut piece and colored CS make for pretty and easy thank you cards. A wonderful set. TFS my friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Depth, love this design and all the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely effect with the uncoloured flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Whoever receives these will be beyond delighted!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely the cards - Love your masking technique - great results:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card set, Deepti! I love the effects of your masking with all of these pretty blooms! Thanks so much for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS...and amazing masking..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masking and love that you kept the flowers without colour x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these-- you are so patient to make masks! The stitched panel adds a lot, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and really eye catching!! Love them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from fellow crafters! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...