Thursday, January 05, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Thanks Card Set with Deepti



Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. I am always in need of thank you cards, so this idea popped in, here's a look at my final card set...



Step 1
I cut 3 different colors of cardstock for my card base. I also diecut three rectangles that will form the focal point of my set.



Step 2
 Then I stamped "thanks" on each of the panel.



Step 3
I created a mask for these alphabets and adhered the mask on the panel.




Step 4
I then stamped the floral images around the stamped sentiment.



Step 5
Next step was to color. I matched the color of the card base with the sentiment and kept the flowers grey. I colored the alphabets with some gradient effect using Prisma Color Pencils.





Step 6
To finish, I stamped the sentiment "a bunch" and adhered all these panels on respective card bases.



Here's a close-up of one of the cards:






  


That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

15 comments:

  1. I love your CAS design, Dee. Your coloring with pencils, masking, die cut piece and colored CS make for pretty and easy thank you cards. A wonderful set. TFS my friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Depth, love this design and all the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Whoever receives these will be beyond delighted!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely the cards - Love your masking technique - great results:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card set, Deepti! I love the effects of your masking with all of these pretty blooms! Thanks so much for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS...and amazing masking..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masking and love that you kept the flowers without colour x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these-- you are so patient to make masks! The stitched panel adds a lot, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and really eye catching!! Love them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)