Tuesday, April 03, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Becca Makes Some Marks



Happy Tuesday, friendly friends! I don't know about you, but here in North Dakota we are still keeping our fingers crossed for spring. T-minus two days ago, we had what seems like our 42nd blizzard this year. Sigh...


Since Spring is probably still so long away, I decided to create some Spring inside of my craftroom.


I started by stamping some adorable dwellings from the Houses stamp set and the bicycle from the Wanderlust stamp set. 



After stamping my foundations, I used some Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and created a scene by blending and coloring.



I really, really like the illustrator markers because they are so easy to color with and blend beautifully into one another.



I added a brown vignette by sponging some brown Distress Inks around the edges. 



A little sentiment from the Trendy Butterflies stamp set that just seemed to work so well with the bicycle.




And viola! Spring on a card. 
Now to go curl up under some blankets...

6 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)