Monday, January 14, 2019

{Mixed Media Tutorial} Mixed Media Tag by Susanne



Hi my dear crafty friends! I have a step by step tutorial for you today on how to create this mixed media tag.


I am working on a piece of watercolor paper. I have cut out the tag with the biggest from the CUTplorations tags. I start by adding some stamping to the background. I am working with a permanent ink,because I will go on top with Brushos.



I wet the tag and add the Brushos. I don't add too much. I spread the colours around with a Brush until I'm happy with the result. I dry it with my heat tool.



I'm adding some stenciling with a make-up sponge and black acrylic paint using the Abstarct Oats stencil.



I finish the tag up by adding some more stamping and inking the edges with black ink. The birds are cut from cardstock and covered with 3 different of embossing powder.




Thank you for stopping by today!

xx Susanne


Supplies:

StampsScribbly Splattery Grunge
DiesFor the BirdsManila Tags Nesting Dies 
StencilsAbstract Oats

Others: Brushos, Acrylic Paint, Embossing Powders from WOW!, Archival Ink

6 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)