Wednesday, October 11, 2017

{Spotlight Project} Monika Spotlights A Munching Monster



Hello Crafty Friends! Today I'm going to show you how I made this ice cream loving monster using the Big Monsters and the Sweet Cravings stamp sets plus matching Sweet Cravings CUTplorations Dies. It is a card that has both an outside and inside. Here it is:


Well, that's the card front, more about the inside later.

I started off stamping, colouring an die-cutting the ice cream cone. I wanted it ready to help me position the monster on the card front.


I then proceeded to stamp the inside masking a little corner off the ice cream cone.



I removed the mask and added some bit marks using a fine liner pen. It is quite easy to alter your stamped image in this way. I hope it makes you smile.



Next I stamped the card front with the monster and the first part of my sentiment.



A little sponging through the Crisscrossed stencil added some depth and grounding to my monster.



I attached the ice cream cone using foam tape and added a little Stickles to finish.



This was an easy and fun card to make. I leave you with one last look at both the card front and the inside.




That's it from me for today. If you fancy altering a stamped image for one of your projects or make a project using any of the techniques shared by my teamies in their Spotlight Posts, make sure to link up your makes with our Spotlight Project gallery.


Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what I used:

3 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)